Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello! I have been so busy making new things, I haven't had a moment to post them. I also neglected to take pictures of the new items, before I gave them to their new owners. I made two blankets with the basket weave stitch and gave them to a friend. His wife is expecting twins! I am so excited for them.

I have also acquired a new bed and my husband thought it would be a great if I made a new blanket for it. It's a king size bed! I'm currently creating 143 Granny Squares, which I will have to stitch together. I was going to attempt to make the blanket with rows, just to avoid having to piece everything together, but I later decided, that size blanket would get pretty tough to turn on my lap! Here's what I have so far.





My cousin is expecting her first child in a few months and I made a blanket with a matching beanie. The beanie was fun to make. Now I just want to make beanies, because hey are such a fun project!
I gifted a few more blankets, but as I said, I neglected to snap a picture. Silly, silly me. Hopefully, I can post pictures of the blankets with their new babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment